We are an Artist Management Agency located in Tribeca, NYC. We are seeking a part-time Fall 2012 intern to assist in the office.
Ideal candidate should have some understanding & knowledge of the photography and media industry.
Additionally, the candidate should possess great communication, organizational and computer skills.
The intern's responsibilities will include the following tasks:
• Assist on photo shoot productions
• Image resizing of artist artwork for web and promotional materials
• Create email blasts and promo cards
• Assist with updating website, blog and various social media platforms
• Must be familiar with Microsoft Office
• Knowledge of Adobe Photoshop and Indesign is a plus
Internship will start mid-September and is unpaid (several days/week) but will provide compensation for transportation to and from the office.
We accept interns who are looking for course credit as well as those looking to gain excellent experience and knowledge in the industry.
This is a wonderful opportunity to learn a lot!
We are looking for serious inquires only. Please reply with cover letter and resume.