Are you looking for housing? I am needing a live in nanny in my Forest Lake home to care for my toddler daughter (full time) and 1st grade daughter (part time). I am willing to exchange nanny time for rent. We have a self-contained one bedroom apartment in our Forest Lake home. No pets.
Assist with my 1st grader getting on and off the bus.
Care for my toddler (diapering, feeding, playing, napping).
If you are interested and experienced, please email me ALL of the following information (only candidates who submit ALL of the following information will be considered):
1. Your interest level, experience, qualifications and any certifications
2. Your availability to work Monday - Friday during the work day (hours approximately 7:45am - 5pm)
3. Date you are available to start
4. A list of days off needed (if any)
5. Your requirements for housing
6. Your general availability for a discussion over the phone
7. Your contact information
8. Your current housing situation/timing to move.