Looking for a variety of jobs from caretaker, customer service to sales/marketing
||Los Angeles, CA
||University of Virginia
Present Address Objective:
Pursue a career in project management or marketing position with a growing and dynamic company where I can use my skills, education and enthusiasm in a professional, mutually beneficial, growth-oriented business environment.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Superb time management skills developed by maintaining rigorous course load while being highly successful in Division 1 sport requiring 20+ hours per week commitment
- Demonstrated strong leadership skills across work, team, and community setting
- Developed communication and organization skills through teamwork.
- Strengthened ability to set, prioritize, and achieve time-oriented goals under pressure
- Valuable understanding of competition among teammates for scoring position as well as competing together with teammates against opponents
- University of Virginia, Charlottesville, VA (August 2008- May 2012)
- Sociology Major
- 3.3 Major GPA, 3.0 Cumulative GPA
Varsity Athletics: UVA Varsity Swim Team
- Train 20+ hours/week while successfully maintaining challenging academic load
- Athletic Scholarship Recipient
- *UVA Women’s team captain 2011-2012
- Assist in coordination and hosting recruiting visits for prospective student athletes
- Proven work ethic and discipline, teamwork and time management skills
- A positive role model to underclassmen
- Private swim lessons at Fry Springs Swim Club (July/August 2010)
- Experienced in working with individuals and groups of all ages in learning how to swim. Work with people of all different levels of swimming experience, and helped with the Special Olympics at Fairview Swimming facility in Charlottesville.
- Waitress and Barista at La Taza Coffee House in Charlottesville, VA summer of 2011 to present.
- Bartender at Coupes DeVille’s in Charlottesville, VA Spring 2012 to present.
- Member of 2009, 2010, 2011 ACC Women’s Swimming & Diving Championship team
- 10 time ACC finalist
- Represented Colombia, South America in the 2008 Olympics Games in Beijing, China.
- Colombian National record holder in the 200 and 400 individual medley and 200 backstroke.
- A.C.E (Athletes Committed to Community and Education), Charlottesville, VA
- Mentored elementary and middle school inner-city youths
- Guided troubled students into bettering their classroom habits and behavior in order to further their education (2008-2010)