NOW HIRING MFT INTERNS!
Crossroads School is a non-public Special Education school that serves at-risk teens diagnosed with emotional disturbance and various learning disabilities. The mission of Crossroads is to offer the highest quality learning environment based on standards of excellence and a passionate commitment to the needs of our students. To also employ a team skilled and disciplined in helping our students meet their educational and behavioral requirements to function in society. This internship provides an excellent opportunity to gain valuable licensing hours and experience working with children in a supportive and educational environment.
To provide individual therapy to our students on a weekly basis and to provide clearly written case reports and treatment plans. Also, be able to meet with the Clinical Director and head staff every week to discuss the progress being made with the students.
- Masters degree in Marriage and Family Therapy or Psychology
- Licensed eligible ( registered MFT Intern)
- 1 yr or more experience working with at-risk teens preferred
- Possess knowledge and experience on students diagnosed with emotional disturbance/learning disabilities
- Professional and reliable
- Bilingual (English/Spanish) preferred
How to Apply:
This is a non-paid internship. Please email both resume and cover letter to