||University of Texas at Dallas
A dynamic position utilizing my leadership, communication, energy and sale skills to improve quality, customer opinions, productivity and contribute to company profits.
Katy High School, Katy TX,
Graduated in 2009
University of Texas at Dallas, Richardson TX
Studying Marketing and Minor in Government, Present (2013)
Inflatable Zone Katy - Katy, TX 2007-2009
Party Coordinator and Front Desk Operator
• Provided skills in finance, communication, and knowledge of the business.
• Responsible for the selling packages, booking parties, communicating with customers, handling cash register and paper work
• Partnered with staff and management to drive improvement opportunities and the development of best practice standards for the best family entertainment community.
• Developed long term work force capabilities through staff development, training and performance evaluation.
• Consistently met operational metrics and service objectives through measuring, monitoring, and communicating results
House of Speed – Katy, TX April 2010- Aug 2010 (left due to school)
• Consistently met goals by hard work, commitment to my clients, and the drive to make a difference.
• Provided training support within certain territories for specialty in soccer and numerous sports.
• Implemented performance improvement to continually improve service.
• Partnered with other trainers to set and improve our facilities by using our knowledge of health, fitness, communication, training, and with our experience in muscle strength and how to improve the body.
TBC Supply- Katy, TX March 2007- Aug 2009 (left due to school)
• Implemented hard work, diligence and great customer service
• Consistently met tasks made by my supervisors by hard work, great communication skills
Sterling Golf Club at Houston National- Houston, TX April 2011- Aug 2011
Beverage Cart Girl and Bartender
• Used my personality, energy, communication skills and appearance to help business and customer service in serving and stocked and mixed drinks.
• I properly had to handle all drinks we sold.
• Interacted with customers on a regular basis and had the responsibility of being the face of the golf club.
• Had a positive and uplifting attitude every time I worked.