||University of phoenix
||Bachelor Science of Business Management
San Juanita Ramirez
Seeking a position in a growth oriented organization that offers diverse job responsibility. I understand the need to do more with less. I have built my career on driving efficiency, productivity and quality while getting positive results, within the industry. I am a career-oriented professional with proven years of experience in information management. A focused individual in-charge of information policies and procedure; has good interpersonal and organizational skills; Profound communication skills both oral and in writing; focused in providing world-class customer service approach, conducting network assessments, planning and recommendation to both existing and prospective clients; makes customer service a top priority to help company create a big leverage against competition.
Manager -9yrs Assistant Manager-5 yrs Shift-leader-5yrs
Computer Literate Customer Service -9 yrs Forklift Certified -6yrs
Power Point Quality Checks Loading/unloading
Microsoft-word BILINGUAL Packing
Excel-outlook Record keeping Tracking Shipments
Security officer -15yrs Filing -2yrs Safety
Objective: My objective is to make a difference for the company and to help the company sustain its role as the dominant player in the industry, exceeding customer expectations and improving employee satisfaction.
Human Resources Management - Certificate, University of Phoenix
Bachelor Business Management –DEGREE University of Phoenix
High School Diploma Theodore Roosevelt high school
Teachers Aide Certificate Penn-Foster University
Leasing agent certificate
Allied Barton Security- 2009-2011
• Regular patrolling the hotel, initiating and monitoring investigations, assisting sick and injured associates and guests. Provide customers and visitors with escort services. Write reports of daily activities and irregularities, such as equipment or property damage, theft, presence of unauthorized persons, or unusual occurrences.
• I have to watch and observe over 200 to 300 clients at the sight that I work at I as well have to write 15 to 20 incident reports everyday and weekly. Monitor and authorize entrance and departure of employees, visitors, and other persons to guard against theft and maintain security of premises. Circulate among visitors, patrons, and employees to preserve order and protect.
Arby’s 2007-2009 Manager
• Compile and balance cash receipts at the end of the day or shift. Resolve customer complaints regarding food service. Train workers in food preparation, and in service, sanitation, and safety procedures. Inspect supplies, equipment, and work areas to ensure efficient service and conformance to standards. Control inventories personnel.
• Assign duties, responsibilities, and work stations to employees in accordance with work requirements. Perform personnel actions such as hiring and firing staff, consulting with other managers as necessary. Analyze operational problems, such as theft and wastage, and establish procedures to alleviate these problems.
Shell West hollow Technology Center-Houston, Texas 2005-2007
• I had to prepared shipment and accepted deliveries in a 100,000 distribution center. Performed quality checks on up to 300 incoming goods making sure all goods met company standards. Handheld bar code scanning devices.
• Recognized for high level of productivity and quality of work. Recognized for Safety record in Forklift operation.
• Fed-X UPS DHL, Pack, seal, label, and affix postage to prepare materials for shipping, using work devices such as hand tools, power tools, and postage meter. Opened and inspected chemicals for shipping and receiving materials making sure the right tag is on the chemicals.
Ryan’s Steak House Waitress 2004-2005
Chatman’s Chicken Manager- 2000-2004
Parks& Recreations- Counselor 1982-2002 1998-2002
• Audit and visual ability to respond to critical incidents. Ability to perform regular routine’s first aid tasks. Abilities to observe campers behavior, assess its appropriateness, enforce appropriate safety regulations and emergency procedures, and apply appropriate behavior management techniques. Help the children out if they had any trouble with their work assignment form school.
• The Ability to plan activities that help all kids in the trail group to experience success. Assist with the planning and coordination of each weekly schedule at the recreation, including planning and leading activities for your own trail group.
Avalon-Leasing consultant 1999-6mths
• Complete lease form and agreement
• Responsible for insuring Model apartments and target apartments are ready for show; responsible for maintaining work areas and office in clean and orderly manner.
• Greeting prospect and new prospects as well.
• Knowledge of lease terms, and community policies.
• Identify main client groups and audiences and determine the best way to communicate publicity information to them. Keep records of customer interactions and transactions, recording details of inquiries, complaints, and comments, as well as actions taken.
• Received employee of the month. AT&T sales rep outside sales
• Be a Team Leader and set goals and standards plan out procedures and to plan the quality of the materials cost control and equipment as well as training strategy for the team.
Montgomery Ward 1996-2000
Retail store Manager
• Completes store operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees; following up on work results.
• Ensures availability of merchandise and services by approving contracts; maintaining inventories. Formulates pricing policies by reviewing merchandising activities; determining additional needed.
Night Stocker Manager
• The night manager is in charge of making sure night shift personnel take breaks and lunches according to state laws and regulations. Sometimes night shift personnel want to \"get in and get out by skipping lunches and breaks.
• They need to be on their toes and alert in order to keep their staff productive.
• Have to make sure that the night manager to assure that stock is replenished during their shift. In some cases they must prepare orders, handing both shipping and receiving responsibilities.