Entry-Level Helpdesk looking for paid intership
||MPIE moscow, russia
||Bachelor of Computer Science
I have three years experience as a Computer Hardware Technician and I am seeking employment with a growing and diversifying organization.
By training, I have a B.S. In Computer Science that makes me cognizant with the entire theory associated with Computer Technologies . In Fact, Computer Science is a fast growing industry and for me as a person that had three years delay between my career as a Computer Technician, the desire to be updated by recent technologies and computer Parts and equipments, makes me a really passionate candidate to work with a high profile company.
I have undergone numerous trainings to sharpen my skills and recently I am taking A+ and Network+ on the weekends to update my knowledge. I am well aware of the prevalent working practices in this field.
Working as a PC Technician for 3 years in Kiev - Ukraine from 2007-2010
My chief duties and functions included:
* Conferred with customers to assess their computer needs and sold accordingly.
* Set up computers for home use, performing or ensuring proper installation of cables, operating systems, or appropriate software.
* Installed and performed minor repairs to hardware, software, or peripheral equipment, following design or installation specifications.
* Maintained records of problems and remedial actions taken, or installation activities.
* Read technical manuals, confer with home users, or conduct computer diagnostics to investigate and resolve problems or to provide technical assistance and support.
* Referred major hardware or software problems or defective products to vendors or technicians for service.
References: Available upon request.
Persian- verbal, written and reading fluency
Russian- verbal and reading fluency