||Lonestar Community College
||Still in progress
To use my skills and experience thereby to promote a positive atmosphere, and higher quality education among children. Seeking a challenging and responsible position to use my abilities and experience effectively and efficiently for children and I also have acquisition for learning and developing new skills.
· More than three years of experience in child care and nine years in customer service skills.
· Extensive knowledge in providing long-term care for children, including shopping, cooking, preparing bottles, changing diapers, and educating and amusing the children by reading and taking them on outings.
· Excellent interpersonal and communicative skills.
· Goal-oriented person, good professional attitude and highly motivated individual
· Can create an enthusiastic environment and make learning a happy journey among children
· Have creative and imaginative blend which helps in delivering lessons in a practical and interesting manner among children
· Have a caring attitude to attend to children\'s needs and concerns in time.
· Have a strong desire to work with children
RedLobster Jan. 2007- Jan. 2010
·Highly motivated, dependable self-starter with solid career and educational foundation of sales and marketing.
· Tenacious in building new business, securing customer loyalty, and forging strong relationships.
· Overlook general restaurant operations in order to operate a smooth and positive environment
· Ensure customer satisfaction with good service and quality food
· Supervise and train the staff to be a part of a team to provide the best service possible
· Implement policies and procedures and safety management
Nanny, Private Home
Dec. 2003- Dec. 2006
· Completely responsible for one child : Girl age 3.
· Performed various duties including: supervising the children, preparing and serving nutritious meals, maintaining a safe and healthy environment, reading to the children, preparing arts and crafts and assisting them, taking trips to the park and library and bringing the children to and from school.
· Other duties included light house cleaning (did the laundry and tidied the children\'s\' rooms).
Sherwood Forest Apartments
Jan. 1999- Jan. 2002
Assistant Manager and Leasing Agent
· Managed general apartment procedures including: processing applications, accounts payable and receivable, and implementing company policies.
· Ensured apartment safety, cleanliness, and aesthetic appearance.
· Served as an advocate for tenants when dealing with corporate offices or maintenance issues
· Assisted with showing properties, recruiting tenants, and move-is or move-outs.
Brazoswood High School 1999- 2003
High School Diploma
Lone Star Community College Aug. 2008- Present