||Lane Community College
To obtain an accounting position where I can demonstrate my current general accounting skills learned through my education, and can tie them with my leadership skills I have had with my past employment.
SUMMARY OF SKILLS
Have studied QuickBooks, Microsoft Dynamics, and Peachtree. Knowledge of the accounting cycle, financial statements, and human resources. Familiar with laws and regulations related to payroll and human resources. Have working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook.
Devry University Fall 2001 Phoenix, AZ
Coursework in Accounting
Rogers State University Winter 2002 Bartlesville, OK
Coursework in Accounting
Lane Community College Spring 2008-Present Eugene, OR
Accounting Clerk Certificate
Finishing AAS degree in accounting
October 2005 - August 2008 Hynix Eugene, OR
Area Coordinator and Back-up Supervisor
● Managed a team of 9-12 personnel between three bays to apply a thin film to a 8-inch wafer to make semiconductors. When shorthanded I filled in on various tools. In supervisor’s absence, I managed 32 personnel between 10 bays. Assigned duties in areas for all individual workloads within the thin films area. In both positions I worked with process and equipment technicians to resolve tool or product issues. Used computer software (HICIM) to load tools within area. Used excel to calculate best scenario to operate certain layers within the area.
April 2005 – September 2005 Wal-Mart Eugene, OR
● Handled customer’s layaway orders and operated cash register. Helped customers find items throughout the store. Instructed other layaway personnel on how to arrange layaway area and what was to be focused on when area was slow. Helped other departments with stocking product, changing modules, and pricing.
August 2003 – April 2005 Wal-Mart Bartlesville, OK
● Stocked shelves in the food department matching up UPC codes. Set up end caps and center aisle displays. Organized with other employees on work load.
August 2001 – December 2002 Fry’s Marketplace Phoenix, AZ
● Scanned customer transactions, handled cash, checks, and credit card purchases. Helped customer find product in store. Faced products when business was slow. Balanced cash drawer.
May 2001 – October 2001 Circle K Tempe, AZ
● Supervised 6 personnel as assistant manager. Reconciled financial records, prepared bank deposits, ordered supplies from vendors, stocked and cleaned store. Resolved customer issues.
Jun 1999 – January 2001 Durel Corporation Chandler, AZ
Screen Printer/Screen Maker
● Screen printed using various inks to produce luminescent lamps. Operated kiln ovens to cure inks. Manufactured screens for this process.
June 1997 – June 1999 Autoliv ASP Ogden, UT
● Lead a team of 8-12 personnel working on a U shaped line to produce automobile airbags. Documented changes in equipment lots to insure quality control. Changed tooling dies for various work stations and for various product types. Prepared for ISO audits for quality reasons.