||Lakewood, CA, United States
||University of Nevada-Las Vegas
||Integrated Marketing Communications
Qualification Summary: Highly motivated, creative, and performance‐driven Advertising professional, with proven track record of meeting and achieving goals through lead generation, promotions, and advertising. Adept at interfacing between sales and marketing organizations with experience in managing digital/traditional campaigns, maximizing and optimizing ROI, CPC and direct response leads. History of promotions to positions of increasing responsibility
Media Buyer, STUDEO Advertising Agency (2010-2011)
• Managed and bought for over ten regions nationally for three multi-million dollar clients.
• Simultaneously worked on a number of client accounts/projects, buying the best media along with understanding the target customers for a particular product and applying the most suitable strategy to reach masses of the target customers
• Responsible for generating insertion orders, sending out creative and confirming ad space and receipt of creative. Along with building rapport and maintaining relationships with clients and vendors
• Conducted research, accurate rate collection and determination, order generation, database management, ad run confirmations and ad copy trafficking to ensure successful advertising campaigns
• Managed direct lead flow system and generated client reports and presentations.
• Assisted the accounts department in managing client’s accounts as per the performance of the advertisements in the media
Marketing Specialist, Blaine Warren Advertising (2009-2010)
• Traveled nationally for target market events to promote and gather leads for National Clients.
• Created activities (original local events, athlete marketing projects) reflective of the client’s values
• Set-up and Coordinated celebrity and public figure meet-and-greets for client
• Determined target markets and competition through extensive market research
• Collaborated and worked with team members to maximize the efficiency of leads
PPC Campaign Manager, Beyond Commerce Inc. (2008-2009)
• Set up Advertiser’s Google pay-per-click campaigns (ad copy, keywords, geo-targeting, budget)
• Assisted in research and business development of relationships with new online partners and business to business
• Supported in the creation of case studies and marketing collateral for LocalAdLink’s Search Boost Upgrade product.
Bachelors of Arts Degree in Journalism and Media Studies 2009
Emphasis: Integrated Marketing Communications
University of Nevada Las Vegas, Las Vegas NV
Dean’s List Fall 2009
Associates of Arts Degree in Business Management 2005
Long Beach City College, Long Beach CA
Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Photoshop, Technisource and Neilson