I am a hardworking student with over 7 years childcare experience as a nanny and personal assistant/household manager. I am mature, driven, intelligent, and a self starter. I have established great relationships with all of the people I’ve worked for so I come with awesome references. I am excellent with children, very organized, creative and crafty, and I give my all to any task that I undertake. I am CPR certified for infants as well as adults and trained in first aid. I have a very reliable safe vehicle that is fully insured and a valid driver’s license as well as a clean driving record and I’ve never been in an accident. I have a background check available for viewing that proves I have no criminal background of any kind. Above all, I am trustworthy, kind, great with kids, responsible and I can get any job done when you might need a helping hand! From my years as a nanny and personal assistant/household manager I have gained experience taking care of many different tasks and I would be happy to assist you in any of the following ways…
- caring for children from newborns to teenaged
- caring for pets from dogs and cats to snakes and rats
- house sitting as well as over night stays with children and traveling with a family for assistance
- preparing meals for finicky eaters to adults with a more sophisticated palate
- planning kid’s birthday parties from picking the cake to decorating and hiring entertainment or events for adults from locating a venue to hiring caterers and sending out invitations
- planning trips from the airline tickets and hotel to restaurant reservations and finding attractions to visit
- booking appointments from doctors to hair and making reservations for restaurants or hotels
- Personal shopper for an individuals needs or finding that perfect gift (especially helpful with the Holiday season coming up!)
- Running errands from picking up dry cleaning to doing the family’s grocery shopping
- Sending out Holiday cards or thank you notes after an event, benefit, or party
- Wrapping presents for birthdays or during the Holiday season so that your little ones won’t catch a sneak peak at their gifts before Santa delivers them!
- Generally helping out with the normal ins and outs of a busy family’s lifestyle!
I am available in your home Monday, Wednesday, and Friday from 4pm to 6:00am, all day Tuesdays and Thursdays, and any time on weekends. I live in Bedford and work in Frisco and am willing to travel nearly anywhere. I AM FLEXIBLE AND WILL ENTERTAIN ANY LAST MINUTE REQUESTS, SO DON’T HESITATE TO INQUIRE! I would ask the following fee based upon my years of experience: $10/hr for 1 child, $13/hr for 2, and $20/hr for 3 . Due to my availability, I am open to staying overnight for a flat rate of $70/1 child, $90/2 children, or $120/3 a night. Any additional time would be subject to the fees referenced above. I would also request gas for transporting your kids to/from destinations that are more than a reasonable distance from your home. I AM FLEXIBLE ON ALL RATES SO FEEL FREE TO SEND ME AN OFFER!
In addition, I am a fantastic organizer and would be glad to offer that service or limited other domestic task (laundry, tidying) that I am capable of while sitting for an additional $10/hr, only for an agreed upon time spent on such a task.
I am open to pet or house sitting as well; i.e. staying at your house for a weekend or just to come by and water your plants or feed your pets. If you don’t need a sitter, I am also willing to simply do domestic tasks such as cooking, cleaning, organizing, laundry, etc. for $15/hr (minimum 2 hours) or a negotiated rate.
As I have mentioned, I am very flexible and will consider any and all reasonable requests. Please shoot me a message and let me know any questions you might have for me or of any opportunities to assist you! I would definitely be interested in becoming a personal assistant, household manager, or nanny part-time or full-time if interested. I look forward to hearing from you and thanks for taking the time to read this!