To Obtain an Internship in the field of computer science to enhance my knowledge, technical skills and effectively utilize my abilities for contributing to the overall development of the organization and myself
Erik Johnsson School Of Engineering & Computer Science, UTD Richardson, USA Master of Science in Computer Science May2013(Anticipated) CGPA:3.44
Courses Completed in Fall 2011:
1.Database Design 2. Software Testing 3. Object Oriented Analysis & Design
Courses Completed in Spring 2012:
1. Advanced Requirements Engineering 2. Software Project Planning and Management
3. Secure Web/Cloud Computing
Easwari Engineering College, Anna University Chennai, India
Bachelor of Engineering (Computer Science) May 2009
CGPA – 75/100 (First Class with Distinction)
Major Computer Science Courses Completed during my Undergraduate Study:
Object Oriented Programming languages (CPP, Java), Data Structures , System Software,
Design & Analysis of Algorithms, Computer Architecture, Visual Programming, Operating Systems, Database
Management Systems, Computer Networks, Theory of Computation, Data warehousing and Data Mining, Graphics and Multimedia, Artificial Intelligence, Compiler Design, Software Engineering, C# Sharp and .Net Framework, Internet Programming, Cryptography and Network Security, Software Quality Management, High Speed Networks, Mobile Computing, Discrete Mathematics.
• Tested a String Search Library using IntelliJ testing tool. Developed test plans for Functional tests,
Coverage tests and Random tests. Wrote various tests under each category in Java using IntelliJ.
• Designed a Social Networking site(Minglenet) where a user can register, login, send
Requests, Message, etc. The system was designed applying UML patterns and Object Oriented
• Developed a Car Rental System using C#, .Net and MS Access database. This Windows form
application allows user to rent cars by selecting car-model, rate and no:of days.
• Designed XML schema for Online DVD stores, Created XML files for the schema and used Xquery to retrieve the required information using Altova Spy.
• Developed a mobile application called HOPE using Android. This application
allows the elder people to carry out their daily routines using features like Pill reminder, Picture
reminder, Converting text/picture to speech, Calling caretaker/911 during emergencies, etc.
• Presented a paper on “ Global trends in Outsourcing and their impacts in Software Project”. The main purpose of this study was to examine the benefits and risks and other various aspects associated with outsourcing of software project management.
• Implemented Role Based Access Control(RBAC) for use in Healthcare Applications, thus providing security in web services .
• Builded a Distributed E-Healthcare System using Service Oriented Architecture(SOA).
AonHewitt India Pvt Ltd, Chennai
Setup Configuration Specialist September 2009 – July 2011
• 23 Months Experience in Mainframes.
• Expertise in Database maintainance in Mainframe DB2.
• Expertise in TSO/ISPF , JCL Batch Jobs.
• Expertise in IBM Mainframe using (JCL, ADB2 (SQL), BF Queries, and CICS), Analysis, Configuration (Development), and BASE LINE Documentation.
• Processing Annual Enrollment – Involved in Analysis, Purging Database,Setting up new functionalities, Incorporating DB2 table changes, Review and Monitor system, Upgrade/migrate databases to current release levels, Evaluate and test new features/functionality,Bug reporting.
• Processing Dependent Audits - Involved in Analysis, Purging Database,Setting up new functionalities, Incorporating DB2 table changes, Review and Monitor system, Upgrade/migrate databases to current release levels, Evaluate and test new features/functionality,Bug reporting.
• YBR site Upgrade from version 5.7 to 5.9 – Involved in Analysis,Purging Database, Review and Monitor system, Upgrade/migrate databases to current release levels, Evaluate and test new features/functionality, Bug reporting.
Programming languages C, C++, C#, Java, Java(Android)
Web Development HTML, XML, Asp.Net
Operating systems Windows, Linux, MS DOS .
Tools Eclipse, Proscape, Turbo-C, IntelliJ, Altova.
Packages Microsoft Office, Visual Studio, Oracle 10g.
Databases DB2, Mainframes, MySQL, Oracle, MS-Access.
• Received SOLDIER Award in Company for successful completion of Annual Enrollment Project for my Clients ( Allstate Insurance Company and Kimberly - Clark Corporation)
• Received Enthusiastic Client Certificate from Allstate Insurance Company
• Been Mentor for New Joiner’s Domain, Technical and Soft skill training.
• Leading meetings and co-ordinate all services between onshore and offshore team members for critical production execution timelines.
• Self-motivated, good Team player with excellent communication skills.
• Had won Third Price in Mathematical Talent Search Exam held in Easwari Engineering college.
• Received 50% Tution fee waiver Scholarship from SANDS Instruments India for my Bachelor’s.
• Won the inter college Mathematics quiz in the year 2007.
Student Visa ( F-1).