Early Childhood assistant needed to work in group child care 3 to 4 days a week. Assistants must be energetic and physically fit and able to work with children ages 6 weeks to 6 years. It's preferred applicants are working towards a degree in early childhood or elementary education, or has prior experience working in child care. Education students will have the benefit of working with the owner who has a Masters Degree in Education and 12 years experience teaching upper grade students in all subject areas.
Applicants must complete the following before permanent hiring: criminal background check, CPR & First Aid and a complete medical with TB testing.
Please see the help wanted poster below. If interested, contact Jeanine Mims at firstname.lastname@example.org
or call 630-759-3756 after 5:30 PM.
HELP WANTED: DAYCARE ASSISTANT
Daycare assistant needed to help in home day care. Some of the responsibilities are:
• Assisting the owner and conducting developmentally appropriate activities
• Helping Infants & toddlers develop social, emotional, cognitive and physical skills
• Coordinating meal and snack preparation
• Diapering children daily
• Maintaining a safe, clean, hazard free environment
• Follow all safety and health rules while supervising all children at all times
• Support values, goals, and policies.
• Must be responsible and able to follow directions of owner
• Must be at least 18 years of age
• Love to work with kids
• Must have a flexible schedule. Must be available to work between the hours of 8am – 5:30pm, Monday - Friday
*First Aid Certification within 1st month of employment
• Cell phone or other electronics are used during break and not during working hours or in front of children
• Dress appropriately for the care of infants and young children
Applicant will need:
• Illinois state ID or driver’s license
• Criminal Records Background Check & Fingerprinting
• Medical Exam&TB Testing
• 3 Letters of Reference from previous employers or teachers
Hiring is pending medical&TB clearance from a physician and clearance of background check, an interview in person and a minimum of 1 or more demonstrations of applicant’s interaction with children. Responders should include a phone number or email address with the best time to reach you.
Jeanine’s Tots is located close to Weber Road and I55 in Bolingbrook, IL.
If interested, please call at 630-759-3756 for more details.