Full-Time Student seeking Part time job
||Boston, MA, MA
Northeastern University Boston, MA
Candidate for Bachelor of Science in Criminal Justice May, 2013
Honors: Academic Achievement Award, (GPA 3.1)
Activities: Part-time Employment; MS Walk Boston 2011; Big Sister Volunteer
University of New Hampshire Durham, NH
Candidate for Bachelor of Science in Equine Science September, 2008 - May, 2009
Honors: High Honors (GPA 3.8), Rising Scholars
Activities: UNH Therapeutic Riding; Swing Club; Part-time employment
Meehan, Boyle, Black, and Bogdanow, P,C Boston, MA
Office Assistant January, 2012- June, 2012
• Provided coverage for receptionist.
• Performed hand deliveries to various law firms and courts around the city of Boston.
• Responsible for retrieving and distributing mail.
• Updated and maintained legal archives.
Boston’s Best Cruise’s/Harbor Express Quincy, MA
Guest Service Associate June, 2009 – December, 2011
• Greeted and promptly assisted customers with purchasing tickets and answer questions.
• Worked collaboratively with team members and updated management on issues of concern.
• Assisted with training new employees in overall duties and protocols.
• Performed store closing duties, including locking all doors at end of the night.
MA Appeals Court Boston, MA
Office Team Assistant January, 2011 - June, 2011
• Obtained and processed various civil and criminal legal documents.
• Filed and maintained legal archives.
• Solely responsible for processing email consent forms.
• Worked at the front counter answering questions for the general public.
• Helped open and distribute mail.
• Docketed new case entries.
Dollar Tree Weymouth, MA
Cashier November, 2009 - March, 2010
• Greeted customers and assisted with locating merchandise.
• Used cash register to complete cash and credit sales transactions.
• Informed customers of currently featured items and new merchandise.
• Strong Microsoft Excel, Power Point, and Word
• Advanced typing skills
• Adequate knowledge of American Sign Language